Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Send Break Up Sms

Break Up SMS Messages Collection , Sad SMS Messages, broken heart sms, Dis Heart sms
Break up SMS are highly popular and demanded by girlfriends loosing their boyfriends or when they decide to end a relationship. To fulfill their demand of break up messages, we have taken a step to make latest & new break up sms & text messages collection that will be covering break up text, break up quotes and break up poems.

Read Break up sms

sms1- I hate you, you hate me, what are we waiting for? Let"s do it.

sms2- How can I put this... forget I exist?

sms3- Roses are red, violets are... ah the hell with it. Get your
crap and get out.

sms4- Look, I"m turning 16 soon, and I really just need my freedom!

sms5- The only thing worse than being alone, is being with you.

Read more break up sms click here

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP